There is this guy at my school, who was tattooing himself in the middle of class, with a pencil. I wasn’t in the class so I don’t even know how he was doing it, but he showed it to me & it was awful looking. Red, swollen, I’m not even sure how the pencil was doing anything. He kept putting GermX all over it, for some reason. He said he planned on putting pen ink on it when he got home. When asked why he did it, he said it was because he was too poor to get a professional tattoo. That was about a week ago. Now, it is green looking & still ridiculously red. The tattoo is of his girlfriends name, & it’s huge & on his forearm. Also, we are sophomores in high school. So that just makes it worse. I wish I could get a picture so you could see how disgusting it is.
Wow. The thought of that is nauseating… :( Green, now? Uh…has anyone perhaps suggested he may want to see a doctor? (I mean, when you say “green” I assume “swollen and red and painful and hot-to-the-touch and infected and gross and practically oozing pus” green, not like “he rubbed green ink into it” green.)
what the fuck
did lead poisoning stop being a thing when I wasn’t looking
Pencils don’t use lead, they use graphite.
I think pencils with lead in them are still a thing tho idk
If they are they are extremely uncommon, because you can get lead poisoning from lead dust and flakes that would come off the lead in the pencil, and the paper you wrote on would probably be unsafe, in addition to it not being wise to chew on or lick them. They’re basically on the level of those radioactive bowls.
Man. Why was lead ever a thing. Who thought that was a good idea
People who didn’t know how to science.
- kirawords reblogged this from reservoircat and added:
- alphaeve reblogged this from social-darwin-awards and added:
- kiss-my-aspergers likes this
- reservoircat reblogged this from kiss-my-aspergers and added:
- iceakirie likes this
- kiss-my-aspergers reblogged this from social-darwin-awards and added:
- unregistard likes this
- confectionerection reblogged this from social-darwin-awards and added:
- thorthemighty reblogged this from social-darwin-awards
- fuckindisgustin reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- kittenastrophe likes this
- vanillish likes this
- aloh4mor4 likes this
- followsardoodledom likes this
- philosophical-panda likes this
- kay-the-strange likes this
- sumwherebtwnhipsterndredneck reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- sumwherebtwnhipsterndredneck likes this
- sambrero likes this
- avalonlon likes this
- emeraldbeck said:That sounds more like self harm…
- emiliogalvez likes this
- peroxiding likes this
- awfulmodifications posted this